Gifts for His Office
Some of us are married to businessmen. They spend a lot of time at the office making deals and earning promotions. Keep him in style at the office with a few gift ideas. He’ll be the most put together chap in the office and yummy to your eyes as well.
- Talking picture frame. Remind him of how you feel each day he is at the office. A talking picture frame can record a sexy message for his ears only that he can listen to while gazing at your photograph. It can also be an uplifting message of love to keep him encouraged when things get rough.
- Personalized name plate for his desk. Has he just gotten a promotion? Celebrate his good fortune with a custom made name plate complete with the title of his new position to be handsomely displayed on his desk.
- Paintings and other artwork. For some businessmen, the office is a second home. He should have something worthwhile to gaze at. Paintings replace the cold and impersonal feel with a more relaxing atmosphere for clients as well as your man.
- Business card case. Everyone will be talking about his gold case when he pulls it out to flash a business card. Companies will spring for the basic business cards, but you can provide a more elaborate one along with the case. He’ll appreciate you helping him to put his best foot forward.
- Briefcase. One can never have too many briefcases. The traditional type of case has been replaced with more fashionable styles. If he carries a laptop computer, find a briefcase that doubles as a computer case and a place to store his important documents.
- Watch/timepiece. Being on time is important for a businessman. He may need to know the time in this time zone and others as well. Give him a watch that is as keen as his mind. Brands like Seiko, TAG Heuer, Fossil, and Movado make excellent timepieces for the wrist.
- Paperweights. The good old paperweight never goes out of style for those who work at a desk all day. Especially if you have kids, he’ll love a paperweight they make themselves. You can find cute paperweights at the dollar store or you can make your own with a little thought, creativity and a lot of love.
If he must spend time at the office, he should have the best that you can give him. Show how proud you are of his place in the business world with a gift that expresses your love and respect for him.